- Session 1 : Meditating on Scripture
- Session 2 : Praying through Scripture
- Session 3 : Praying through Scripture
- Q&A with Don Whitney (conducted by Pat Abendroth)
- Discipline Yourself for the Purpose of Godliness
- Don't Blow It!
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. (2 Corinthians 3:18).
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Free Audio on the Spiritual Disciplines (Biblical Spirituality)
These lectures are by Dr. Don Whitney from SBTS. I highly commend this man's ministry to you. I was privileged to take his Biblical Spirituality class this past summer in a modular format and it is probably the most profitable and refreshing five days I have ever had (the assignments preceding and following the in-class time were also great). His material on praying Scripture was especially helpful to me. Listen, and let us discipline ourselves for the purpose of godliness (1 Tim. 4:7).
From Omaha Bible Church:
Labels:
audio resources,
Don Whitney,
spiritual disciplines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment